Welcome to Day 12 of the healthy Mommy Movement Interview Series
Today’s Expert is Dr Kim D’Eramo. She teaches mind/body medicine. Dr Kim discusses how to realise the root cause of low energy pain and disease.
Dr. Kim D’Eramo is a board-certified Emergency Medicine physician who trained at Emory University’s Grady Hospital in Atlanta. She completed medical school at the University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine. She also did fellowship training in Osteopathic Medicine, Medical Gross Anatomy and Neuroanatomy.
As a board-certified Emergency Medicine doctor, she has now created a career centred around the body’s WISDOM (not centered around the disease).
She has treated thousands of patients with:
- Chronic fatigue
- Autoimmune illness
- Chronic pain
- Thyroid disorder
- Food intolerance
- Adrenal fatigue
- Migraine headaches
- …and many other illnesses where conventional thinking had little to offer.
You’ll also learn:
- How the physical body can heal.
- How to realize stress immediately and how to come into a space of harmony (when
- someone or something triggers you.)
- How our energy and moods affect our kids behaviour and health.
- How to release your child’s anxiety, chronic illness, asthma & belly pain etc.
- How to be in harmony with yourself while assisting your children, instead of waiting to be in harmony once everyone comes first.
- Parenting from love.
- How to let go of 80% and learn to receive more.
Dr Kim D’Eramo had her own personal health issues which took her on this amazing Journey to now help thousands of people worldwide.
I absolutely loved everything she said and I totally resonated with her on so many levels, knowing is the secret to understanding the mind/body and spirit.
Listen here to what Dr Kim D’Eramo has to say about healing the human body on a completely different level than you may already know.
P.S. I hope you enjoy this as much as I have. Please let me know what your favourite part of this AMAZING Interview was.
Just reply to this email, I would love you to hear from you.