Welcome to Day 21 of The Healthy Mommy Movement Interview Series
Today’s expert is Allana Pratt.
Intimacy expert Allana Pratt inspires open hearted living, with delicious sass. She is featured on CBS, TLC & FOX. Allana graduated from Columbia University and is the Author of 3 books. She is a coach to celebrities and the Host of the sexy empowering show “Intimate Conversations LIVE”.
If you ever feel insecure, feel you need approval from others and feel uncomfortable with yourself then you cannot miss this interview.
Allana will talk about her life journey, her custody battle and the insecurities she suffered with in her past. She will explain what she did to break through them.
She will also give you tips and tools to make peace with your body and peace with yourself.
You’ll also learn:
- How to be patient and playful with your kids.
- How not be competitive of other women.
- How to feel safe, happy, loved and authentic to have the “real you” shine through.
- How to forgive your enemies and release the toxicity out your life.
- How to live your life's purpose and vision.
- How to find peace within yourself.
P.S. When you start to look inside, you can find your inner confidence, freedom and so much more.
I look forward to hearing what you enjoyed most from this interview. Send me a message, I would love to connect with you.
Remember, someone is always there to listen and willing to help!
I would love you to hear from you.