Welcome to Day 16 of The Healthy Mommy Movement Interview Series
Today’s expert is Madonna Guy. She has been a naturopath since 1995 and started her Kinesiology journey in 1996. Madonna believes she’s had some of the greatest role models in both fields ever since and can’t imagine life without her career.
Madonna has utilised her unique combination of naturopathic knowledge to create a unique blend of skills and protocols which support many of today’s challenges. Everything from chronic fatigue, chronic pain conditions, autism, ADHD, allergies and asthma. She believes that all health conditions can be supported. She also believes that everyone needs physical, emotional and spiritual nurturing.
Today you will learn about exactly how Kinesiology works and the incredible life changing benefits.
Madonna mentions in our interview that all parents are trying to do the best they can but there are so many other things we can do to support our child's brains and immunity. Things like…nutrients, essential fatty acids, cutting down sugar and supporting the gut with probiotics (as 90% of our immune system is in our gut.)
I found all this information extremely interesting and learnt how Kinesiology is such an amazing treatment. It’s also non-invasive for you or your child to have. I am looking forward to having this done myself (very soon.)
You’ll also learn:
- How Gluten affects and destroys the villi in the gut and causes leaky gut.
- How our guts can be destroyed in the space of 12-16 minutes.
- How our immune system is compromised by stress, food, poor nutrition.
- How Kinesiology is a simple muscle test.
- How to check for good liver function.
- How to re-integrate pathways to the brain and have good stomach energy.
- Simple allergy testing.