Thank you for Joining me on day 11 of the Healthy Mommy Movement interview series
Today I had the privilege of interviewing Steven webb.
Steven Webb knows too well how crazy life can get and how your entire life can change in a split second. This can take a massive hold on your thoughts, your actions and the way you think.
He broke his neck at 18 years old which left him paralysed, unable to walk, needing 24hr care for the rest of his life.
This alone makes him unique among many spiritual teachers with a deep heartfelt wisdom to live from inner peace, no matter how difficult your circumstances may be.
The best advise that I found very powerful was to remember, no matter what circumstances you are faced with there are choices we can make to better them. For Steven, he can never walk again, he does not get that choice. However, he did choose to live a purposeful life and he found inner peace. He is now changing lives all around the world by choosing to make a difference and helping people find peace and happiness in their lives all over again.
You will also learn:
- What happens to the body in the first 5 seconds of being stressed.
- How your body is perfectly tuned to survive.
- Find out what Steven did to turn his life around at his lowest point (and you can too.)
- Life is way too fast paced and busy, we forget to stop and smell the roses.
- Find your inner peace and learn tips on how to minimize stress in your daily family life.
Steven gives simple tips on how to deal with everyday struggles and being a busy mom while raising a family.